communications volunteer opportunities
Saratoga PLAN is seeking volunteers with experience or interest in communications, public relations, and marketing to assist with projects and initiatives in communications.
Tasks may include:
- Writing and editing of communications materials including external, internal and electronic newsletters, press releases, and donor/volunteer letters.
- Development of new communication strategies, including more web-based, interactive strategies and social media.
- General support of all activities of Communications & Development, including special events, community outreach, mailings
Communications Volunteer Benefits:
- Gain valuable knowledge on land conservation in Saratoga County
- Meet and work with other dedicated volunteers interested in promoting land conservation
- Work according to your own schedule
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, computer skills, and the ability to organize are required. Must be friendly, professional, flexible as well as eager to assist and offer new ideas.
If you have any questions about Saratoga PLAN’s outreach and special events volunteer program, please contact us.